November 17, 2007

Colin


My name is Colin Younger. I am the new Editor and Copy Editor for the publication. I work in the School of ADM&C and am based in Ashburne House. For many years I have written songs, short-stories, script and poetry. Indeed, I had the great honour of having some of my poetry published in the first edition of The Creative, the publication which preceded this one.This is an exciting time in Creative Writing at the University of Sunderland. We have our new degree, ‘English and Creative Writing’ which is proving to be a huge success. Alongside this we have our Creative Writing group; ‘Under the Sun’. We will be meeting on the last Tuesday each month to workshop, do readings and peer critiques and encourage each other in our work. Do come along. You would be extremely welcome.

1 comment:

The New Creative said...

Fab intro Colin, looking forward to working with you on this project.

Slán go Fóill
Roib