November 17, 2007

Stephen

My name is Stephen Carlisle and I hail from the County Down coast in Northern Ireland. I am another of the contributors here on The New Creative. I am currently studying English and Journalism here at the University. This year is my final year and I am relishing the opportunity to once again be a part of the creative. My interests in literature revolve around modern gothic fiction.

I have been privileged to have been involved with the creative magazine project for two years, and I am particularly excited about the evolution of the magazine. I am looking forward to the fresh creative genius that is to fill our pages, and hearing the feedback from our variety of erudite contributors.

Looking ahead to the coming year, I am enthusiastic about the various challenges and rewards that it brings. Thanks once again for your continued interest, and heres to another successful year of ‘creation’.

No comments: